Energetic professional with extensive experience in successfully scouting and procuring talent while driving marketing initiatives for the entertainment industry. Ambitious communicator and presenter with strong negotiation skills, exceptional problem-solving abilities and an extensive capacity to build and maintain business partnerships. Collaborative style with proficiencies in thinking outside of the box to identify opportunities while aligning with clients’ objectives. Recognized as sharp and self-motivated, thriving in fast-paced environments, utilizing excellent promotional skills.
- Represented and promoted talent for print publications such as Esquire and GQ, as well as bookings for films and television, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Argo, In Time, The Bold and the Beautiful, and How I Met Your Mother.
- Scouted and evaluated artists’ and models’ capacities for success with a unique understanding of how to direct promotions; experience as a child model with representation from Ford Models, New York, as well as previous work with photographer Bruce Weber for Italian Vogue Bambini, Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue catalog and Barney’s New York catalog.
- Initiated a company expansion into the Hispanic market throughout advertising, print, television and film; successfully increased revenue and grew client base.
- Led efforts and strategy to support business objectives agency-wide; negotiated and secured the first high-fashion photo shoot for disabled Olympic athlete Chris Waddell with renowned photographer, Francesco Scavullo.
- Officially marked as an asset and noted as a self-starter who makes solid decisions and initiates innovative marketing strategies.
- Created and launched the Special Artist Division, which focused on celebrity endorsements for music artists.
- Recognized as the point person for attracting and maintaining business relationships with key industry leaders.
- Presented proposals and secured contracts for talent by formulating new business initiatives and leveraging prestigious partnerships.
- Noted for staying on top of and maintaining information regarding market trends while utilizing this knowledge to realize promotional goals
Represented by Ford Model Management, New York